- However you found us, we are glad you did. The first step is to get in touch with us. Most potential clients do it by phone, but if you prefer an e-mail conversation first, that’s fine too. You can reach us here and if the e-mail conversation works out, then you can call into our office. We are in the office, 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday. There are no answering machines, or long drawn-out automated phone menus. Just helpful, friendly people ready to help you begin your journey to a successful remodeling experience.
- We want to know what you expect from your remodeling experience, what is important to you, and what your requirements will be.
- If Remodeling Designs, Inc. is a good fit for you and your project, our office staff will schedule a time for one of our Salespeople to visit your home and discuss your project in more detail.
- First, we make a phone call to you before we come, confirming our visit.
- When we arrive, we ask lots of questions. We want to know as much about you and your family as we can. How you use the space will help us to make good suggestions for your new design.
- Due to our vast experience concentrating on residential remodeling, we can usually discuss a budget range of where your project may be.
- If you’re comfortable with the budget range, we enter into a design agreement and there are fees required for this work. Fee amounts are based on the complexity of the project and the amount of work required. This is done to bring value to the service provided. We will spend a lot of time with you throughout the course of the planning process. We feel our approach gives both potential client and Remodeling Designs, Inc. a vested interest in the project. You are serious about the project, and we are serious about doing the project for you. If the project progresses to construction, that fee will be applied to the final cost.
- We have a full-time designer on staff who will create 2-4 different designs in our CAD system that will fulfill your needs. Normally, our clients like a couple of aspects of each design and those ideas then get massaged together into what ultimately becomes your new project.
- Once we get the design nailed down, we can then revise the budget range and get much closer, usually within 5%, to the final cost of your project.
Let’s Start Building
After you have made the wise decision to have Remodeling Designs, Inc. complete the project, you will continue to see how our systems will help you have an enjoyable remodeling experience. At that point, we prepare a Construction Agreement that contains a detailed Scope of Work.
Product Selection Assistance
Our Designer will also assist you with material selections. We have a showroom where we can strategically walk you through the process, virtually hassle free!
We schedule a Pre-Construction Meeting with you, our Salespeople, Designer, Production Manager and the Project Manager assigned to your project.
- At the Pre-Construction Meeting, we review the entire job once again. We go step-by-step through your Scope of Work.
The Project Manager is the person responsible for your project.
- Our Project Managers are the reason why clients come back time and time again. Their attention to your needs are truly, second to none.
- They treat your home as if it was their own.
- Project Managers perform a majority of the work on your project. What they do not perform, they closely supervise. You can be assured that the extremely high standards of Remodeling Designs, Inc. team members are carried through to any trade contractors that work on your project.
- Our Project Managers are all Certified Lead Carpenters certified through the National Association of the Remodeling Industry.
- Keep in mind that no one can guarantee a dust free project, but we set clear expectations on what you will experience.
- At the conclusion of your project, the Project Manager will do one last thorough cleaning.
- Small amounts of extra materials are left in case the paint needs to be touched up or a tile is chipped.
- You will meet with the Sales person and Project Manager to review the finished product.